Masters in Speech Language Pathology (M.Sc SLP)
Enhance your specialization with advanced learning from the masters!
Once you complete your graduate degree (BASLP), you can advance your career by signing up for M.Sc SLP. The M.Sc SLP course is affiliated to Bengaluru City University and recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India.
2 years course spanning 4 semesters
- 5 papers per semester
- 1 dissertation in the final semester in lieu of a theory paper
Total seats: 20
Duration: 4 semesters + 1 dissertation
(55% of seats are reserved for students of Bangalore University and Bengaluru North University)
Check your ELIGIBILITY for the Master’s course
BASLP, B. Sc in Speech and Hearing, or an equivalent degree from any recognized Indian or overseas university.
- 55% score in the undergraduate program
- Special concession of a 45% score for SC/ST candidates
- Undergraduate should be completed no earlier than 2003
- Age: below 35 years
- below 40 years for SC/ST candidates
- Successful completion of 1-year internship
Take a look at a few dissertation topics by our students
Learn critical skills that are vital to provide effective diagnosis and therapy from the experts in the field.
9663388623 / 9480295004 email@example.com